I came across this website while researching for my Lit Review although I didn't use information from it, I found the website to be very helpful and current to what I am going through, in the community section they have endless treads on ideas and current topics affecting the art classroom today. It also have a section for PGCE students like myself and how to deal with proceedures and day to day classroom events, although its under the UK/Scottish and Northern Ireland education system I still think its very good to be aware for myself and others to see what is going on overseas in art education and the developments that are happening and the feasability of bring and implementing ideas onto Irish shores.
Further exploring online I found that TES is holding an exhibition
I also came across the National Society Education for Art and Design the website offers gallery educators, artists in residence, parents and all those with an interest in arts education. The website also offers Health and Safety practices in the area of Art and Craft and specialize in community arts and primary art education also
Along the line of Art related and support network in Ireland seems to be limited ATAI is an Irish based website for the support of Irish teachers



No comments:
Post a Comment