Here is my blog so far and what learning's I've discovered and learnt along my journey so far as a PGCE Student. The posts start at the most recent and work the way back, I've made a conscious decision to vary the posts and not just look from the UCC lectures, but looking from direct experience and looking at what is current and happening in education in general.
I will like to investigate more into ICT and its developments in 2011. I would like to explore the possibilities of using photoshop and other media soft ware with my 4th years this term and will like to learn more in this area.
Here are the list of following posts I've discussed below :
- Encounters with Special Needs pupils on my teaching placement
- Points from UCC lectures : Multiculturalism & Differenciation & Inclusion
- Multi Culturalism Notes from UCC lectures Sept-Dec 2010
- A Space for Learning - St Angela's College Cork
- Blogging in the classroom ? My doubts....
- UCC : Special Educational Needs
- Asperger's Syndrome Documentary
- Websites for Art,Craft and Design Education UK and Ireland
- Multi culturalism in the classroom and school in Ireland today
- The role of an SNA (Special Needs Assistant)
- My first thoughts on the idea of special needs assistants
- The curious incident of the dog on the night-time
- First interaction with Special needs pupils within my classroom
- My thoughts and past experiences on learning disabilities
- Introduction to John J Twomey
No comments:
Post a Comment